- My Tuesday lecture was cancelled due to the (unfortunate) illness of my lecturer
- I had not devoured all my cheese on Monday night, which enabled me to celebrate said cancelled lecture with cheese and crisp sandwich
- My science fiction meeting was not actually anything to do with science fiction but instead about next year's academic year possibly being extended by six weeks (possibility of point being void if proposed idea goes through)
- Megan left the freezer door open for 24 hours, resulting in the defrosting and consequent disposal of four drawers of food (this actually counts as two points as it had comedy value and it wasn't my fault)
- I found a ten pound note in my coat pocket
Sunday, 25 October 2009
"Fancy a game of hide the sausage?"
Good things to come out of this week: