Friday, 28 August 2009
Monday, 17 August 2009
- Question why she is only noticing it now when it has "been there for years"
- Create similar blotches all the way up the stairs and claim that is the carpet design, and has always been so
- Cut out cardboard monster feet and place them all the way up the stairs leading to my mother's bedroom, strategically covering hair dye stains in the process
- Wrap a bandage around Kezia's head and explain she fell down the stairs, spilling tomato soup as she did so. Hopefully sympathy will displace anger
Other than scrubbing away at bright red hair dye stains with hairspray, Stardrops bleach, Vanish etc., nothing much of interest has happened since my last rivetting blog. Note to self: stop doing things that could get you fired at work. I was shouted at today by my ever so friendly boss as she happened to enter the deli area just as I was putting on show my masterpiece (a smiley face, complete with nose ring, drawn onto a pizza base). Apparently, there were more important things to do... I was also informed by my trusty co-worker that when she was in the office the other day, all she could see on the security cameras was me chasing after a helium balloon behind the counter. I then proceeded to pierce it, inhale the helium, and perform a heartwrenching rendition of 'Danny Boy' for staff and customers alike. What a treat.
Saturday, 8 August 2009
- who think the sun shines out of their child's arse, and continue to think this as said child speeds down the counter touching every square inch of clean glass
- who think that what the label says, goes. 'Can I have an onion bhaji?' 'That's chocolate cake...' 'But the label says onion bhaji...'
- who are at least sixty-five years of age and ask me if it hurts my boyfriend when I kiss him with my lip ring in, and then give me a creepy wink and ask if we can try it out
I definitely do not get paid enough for this. I have worked 42 hours this week and have had very little sleep over the past two nights. I went out on Thursday night and got spectacularly drunk, so much so that by the time I started at 8am on Friday I was still completely off my face. But it was fun to catch up with my old school gang =) And on Wednesday I went out for a drive with Sally and we saw horses and talked about things, so that was fun. And that's pretty much it for my riveting life at the moment, how for now!