Monday, 6 July 2009

"You have successfully completed your assessments for 2008/9 and may commence to the next year of your programme"

Question: who is the greatest person ever?
Well, not me, but I'm up there at the moment because I PASSED MY EXAMS! How exciting? Very. I got a 2:2 overall, so did Megan, and JP got a 2:1, so everyone's pretty happy right now. Not sure what Alex or Kate got yet, but DavidSmith got a 2:1 so everything's looking gravy.

Shocked is not the word. I honestly thought I didn't have a chance in hell of passing this year, and especially not Sociology. Maybe I am superwoman and have been lying to myself about my identity all this time?...

Anyway. I just had a voicemail from Paul telling me to call him later because he had somethig to tell me... Watch this space.

Starting to think maybe inflating my spacehopper was not the most intelligent of ideas... Just tried it out in my bedroom and ended up flying face first onto the floor... I'm sure I looked well attractive, but it's just not what I had in mind. I will have to buck my ideas up if I want to win Kezia in a race... Hopefully the neighbours won't get annoyed with two (kind of) fully fledged adults leaping down the avenue on bright orange space hoppers; especially next door, who I think are already a little annoyed at me as I was calling their cat a tit and telling my cat to "get it" when I realised they were sat in their own garden looking at me...

No comments: