- Drop out of uni (who needs a degree when you're rich?), but continue to live in Chester with my friends until they had finished.
- Buy houses and things for people I like, and make sure all my friends were out of debt
- Buy a small island
- Build (or rather, pay professionals to build) my own Jimmy G's style adventure playground for adults
- Go to a LOT of gigs
- Find some way of meeting Amy Lee and JK Rowling (I'm not sure how this would be easier achieved if I was rich, but it seems more likely)
- Travel the entire world
- Buy a car in America, and drive across the entire country, visiting every single state
- Buy the Great Barrier Reef (I'm aware is probably isn't for sale, but you know)
There were more, I just can't remember them now. Anyway, that is how I spend my time at work =)
I went to see Harry Potter again last night and it was even better the second time round. It was absolutely packed when we got there, so Paul went and plonked himself down on those two seats alone right at the front so we pretty much had to crank our necks back at right angles to watch it. I shouted at him. But it was hilarious, I missed him =D then we came back to mine and he stopped over (my mum had to pick us up from the bus stop because we would have to have walked through the cemetery and it was pitch black and Paul got scared). She was in her dressing gown and was less than impressed.
So that's about it for now! Today has been my first day off in a week so I'm spending it bidding for things on eBay and lazing around watching True Blood =)